Tuesday, June 29, 2010

crAZy LoVe

I have to brag on some friends that GOD has showered me with... they show me CrAZy LoVe everyday and I mean it.
Traci, her willing heart, sweet sweet spirit and constant smile blow me aways and lead me to Jesus. Holly with her get it done attitude and willingness to get down and dirty and then dress up like a lady and go out on the town, you ground me. Malea- always willing with a smile to help out in the store even when you are in pain. Stacey, Stacey, what can I say, you are mad talented and full fun fire, you made this move possible. Annie, Wendy, mom and morem you dedication, heart and love carried us this week.
JAMES- we are going to rock this new space!

So...I am just going to be honest.... my new job, mike's ankle, mom/dad going to Jay's/Minne and the move to the new store has sent me to the edge and I am going to fall off. I need rest, I need to know that oh yes GOD is in control, I seem to have lost my way and its dark.... I am really trying to remain in joy.... but well you know how it goes sometime!!!
thanks for praying.

3 comments:

Mom Of Many said...

Sweet friend! You have a ton on your plate...and I pray that God gives you peace, wisdom, strength and endurance...that your new store would be prosperous and His favor would rest on all you set your hand to...your "race" has been long...but He is faithful and your sweet spirit that has been purified thru your fire...well it's so evident...much love and prayers from Colorado...xo

Sarah said...

The light in you makes the dark have to flee! Jesus loves you always and will give you his peace.

Delighted to meet you today. I hope you don't mind if I splash around to get to know you.
Splashin,
Sara

Learn Speaking English said...

Good blog is yours.