Friday, August 10, 2007

8 random things.....

We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.*Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.*People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.*At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and they should read your blog.

1) I don't like wearing socks, not at all, I wouldn't ever wear them if we didn't live where there was winter weather. I love mules or sandals all the time. I even own a pair of Mary Jane Crocs.
2) I don't like my sheets tucked in, I think it is simliar to the sock thing, I don't want my feet to feel claustrophic, so we just use a duvet cover and no sheets tucked in.
3) I love to give gifts. I love the hunt and search to find the most perfect gift for someone. I almost love the hunt just as much as the actual giving.
4)I have always wanted to be a concert pianist, I would love get lost in music, but I am not patient enough to practice, I want to be good, NOW. HA!
5)I grew up downhill skiing during jr high, high school and college. I went every weekend and was pretty good. Then I got married and Mike didn't ski so I haven't been back.
6)I always wanted to own my own business, I knew growing up that I would be good at it, then last summer we opened a store, its fun and busy, crazy and stressful and I wouldn't want to be doing anything else that I can think of.
7)my ultimate vacation is cruising. I am so spoiled on a cruise, I don't even care where I am going as long as I am on the ship and with people. I love how people sleep on the ship because the boat rocks with the water and its comforting. I love how there is someone to take care of you the whole time you are there. Its such an amazing time.

Now I am tagging Tami Sue

1 comments:

Becky said...

I learned something new about you....skiier and a desire to be a concert pianist....WOW.

I love these....you learn so many random things.

Thanks for sharing!