Tuesday, August 28, 2007

TAGGED.... here goes

You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

M- Married. Yes I am married. I was married on 12-12-98. It will be 9 years this December. It seems like a million years at time and then just yesterday. This last year has been a real test of our marriage. Michael, Mike, baby... he a 6'5 blue eyed boy. Cute, funny and a great dad to our kids. But he suffers from a major depression disorder. Its wearing on a family when the "pillar" so to speak and they are down or sad, or non functioning at times. It takes a lot of energy running a family and keeping "daddy" happy. But God is faithful, and He brought us together. He will help us and keep us.

A- Adventure. I am always up for an adventure. Last year mom and I took on a new adventure by opening the store. It was a leap of faith on my folks part but always an adventure trying to find great things to stock our shelves and keep our customers coming back day in and day out. This week I am on an unexpected adventure, I am in Dallas, Texas. I am with my hubby while he gets some help for his depression.

R- Rest, Relax. This is something I am not good at. I don't really know how to just lay around and clear my mind. I am not good at naps, or watching a long movie. I have to keep moving. I like to surf the internet while I watch TV with the kids, I hate going to the real movies because you have to sit and only do one thing. This week I am sleeping in a bit and trying to rest. My whole goal is to support Mike. But I still am taking adventures daily with the rest.

I- Inspiration, Inspire.... I love to help someone find their dream, capture their vision. I am the cheerleader so to speak and really like to just be that person that can keep a group going. At the store I love it when instructors have new projects and I can inspire people to take their classes, or someone tells me they have boxes of photos and I can inspire them to get them onto pages.

E- Encourager- Encouraging goes with insprie. Its just part of me. I love to cheer people on, whether its in a new business deal, a side job, or their family life. I find that we all have power in our words. Its important to know that we can shape someone's future and help those around us just by being kind and thoughtful.

Now I tag, Aunt Jan, Brenda, Shauna and Michelle A.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Thanks for playing! I have to agree with you on everything...you nailed it.

Hope to see you soon!!

shauna said...

We share a middle name, and you did so much better with your meme than I did with mine. I love learning more about bloggers!