Monday, February 4, 2008

Check this out!!!!

I don't know if you have read my blog roll on the right hand side but... I'm a FISKATEER! I signed up over a year ago and it means that I will use Fiskars products and share them with those that I crop with, really showing people they have GREAT tools. If you haven't tried their punches or scissors you have too! We also carry the full lines of Heidi Grace and Cloud 9 paper and embellishments in our store, we love them!!! Well May is hosting her last crop as a Lead Fiskateer the same weekend that we are hosting our Summer Retreat at the SNRR. I sent in a nomination. I just told her what we were about and how much we loved Fiskars and of course invited her to come and crop with us!

So, check out the Fiskateers Blog, read the post about the CROP (its under the WOW post) BTW, my tags are pictured in that picture, they are in the middle with the My Minds Eye paper. I couldn't believe I could actually pick them out of that picture. If you would like May to Join us, Email her!!! Do it now!! may@fiskateers.com ask her to come and crop with us, tell her how much fun we are in Idaho and how you love Crop Paper Scissors wouldn't it be a kick to have a Celeb at our weekend, heck we already know how to have a RETREAT, let alone one with May!

2 comments:

TAMI said...

I sent an email to May- keepin' my fingers crossed for ya!

Stephanie said...

Hip Hip Hooray for FISKATEERS!!!! and if she cant come...well....maybe....