Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Great friends!

Last nite I had a wonderful time with 3 friends. James, Tiff and Becks spent the evening with me at Main Street Grill, we talked about kids, families, jobs, etc. We laughed, we joked, we heard stories and most of all we just enjoyed being together. These are amazing women. They raise amazing kids, are great wives and love the Lord. It was so nice relaxing together and just being able to be together. I am so blessed. I know I say that often but I mean it. I have a circle of those that love me that is large and deep. They are the ones who pray when I am in trauma (which last year was practically everyday) they encourage me, make me laugh, help me with my dreams and even go with me when I need some retail therapy. Each one bring something different and God uses. Thanks pals for such a wonderful evening! Love you

0 comments: