Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A nice ending

Funny how God works. Thanks for all your kind words yesterday, I have such kind and loving friends.... I survived my workday intact and went off to work in the store for a bit. We rec'd in KAREN FOSTER, its fun to see some new papers, each day it seems we get in more and more fun things for Spring.

Then my dear friend, Traci S, Holly H and Marcia C showed up. They swept me off to a lovely dinner at Bojacks. It was relaxing, fun, uplifting and encouraging. It was a late birthday celebration. Its fun to hear all the blessings in their lives and what is going on with Darrah's summer wedding, her new home, Liv and gymnastics, Marcia's grandkids, and Traci's horses. It was so fun to get lost in their lives for a few hours. We enjoyed shrimp and steaks in various forms and shared a piece of birthday cheesecake. It was just what I needed. I am so thankful for these ladies, their wisdom and laughter really bless me.

Tonight I have a date with James, Tiff and Becks. It too will be filled with funny kid stories, laughter and teasing about how silly our husbands are and what our days are filled with.... Three nites, three dinners. I better get some exercise for all this fun and food.

2 comments:

Bfun1 said...

Sounds like the man upstairs did it again - you were BLESSED by Him with your friends! It was good for you to laugh and relax with them! Uhhh...just a warning tonight....don't take any pills from India - Lord knows what she has had imported over the past 6-8 weeks.....BE SAFE!

Becky said...

Glad to hear you had fun last night. See you tonight!