Sunday, February 17, 2008

Last nite...

Sorry no pic's.... but we had a ball last nite.
We had a GREAT group of girls spend the evening with us cropping and chatting.
It was mexican nite, with taquitos, taco salad, fresh guac, chips and salsa, ending the nite with chocolate cake and ice cream. It was so fun just being with friendly, nice quality girls cropping and enjoying. I am so blessed to have this store and share it with such fun people!

the Mega Kit club has a new blog.... there is a link on the side bar. this is a great place to post layouts, share ideas and encourage one another. I know many of you loved this months kit and all the goodies. The challenges are fun and will make you stop and think!

3 comments:

Yellow Fence said...

You won a prize over on our blog! Come check it out.

The Hussy Housewife said...

Thanks, I had a great time too! Great food and company. I hope you are enjoying your b-day month:) I want more Cake!!!!!

Andrea said...

Sounds like fun! on of these days...I may find time to start scrapping! I did finally find time to start blogging! We will see how that goes! Looking forward to celebrating your birthday with you!