Saturday, September 8, 2007

Countdown to Scrap Camp

I missed a day in the countdown so I will feature two of my favorite items in the store. Zip dry and rub-ons.

Last year when we went to our first trade show, Memory Trends, we were given samples of Zip Dry to test in all of our classes. Zip dry is made by Beacon designs and it is a bottle of fast drying glue. Its repositionable for the first 10 mins and wipes away clean if you don't like the placement. After 10 mins its perm. I have fallen in love with this medium. Its so easy to use and goes a long way. It is great on ribbon, plastic, metal, wood and most embellishments. We love to use it when altering letters or working with chipboard. I think that you will love this glue. In fact its going to be on sale at the retreat.

Rub-ons. Truly I am in love, you will see them all over our store and on the weekend. Rub-ons remind me of being in grade school. I don't know why but its like magic, you rub an image over paper, ribbon, picture, etc and its there. I love it. I love to make borders or just add something special. They come in all colors too, they are so much more fun than a sticker or something raised 'cause you wonder where they come from. I know you will love rub ons and if you don't know how to use them, let us know, plenty of us know the in's and out's

0 comments: