Thursday, September 6, 2007

Less then a week till the retreat... countdown..

I was looking around the store tonight and one of my favorite things we sell is RIBBON. I love ribbon, I have loved it from the time I was a small child. There are so many textures, styles and colors. We recently received a huge shipment of ribbon, crushed velvet ric rac, printed sheers, and double sided ribbons. We have dark rich colors, soft pinks and blues, ribbon with words and ribbon that holds shape. I think that ribbon is fun to attach a tag with, or to divide the page and even seperate the journal box. I hope you will take time to see what ribbon that enhance your layout and make it extra special. We will be sure to bring along quite a bit of ribbon, but you just might want to come in this weekend and see what is there..... you won't want to miss out.

2 comments:

Michelle Aiken said...

My sister and I should have some extra room going up on Thursday. We are also planning on leaving pretty early so if you still need help just let me know. I am so excited for this retreat!!

Kristi Wildung said...

I am soooo excited for this retreat! It sounds like you gals are putting on quite the show and I'm so glad I'll be there. I am always a happy and willing helper, so speak up if there's anything you'd like me to help out with, either before, during, or after the retreat. See you then!