Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Hand me a DRINK!

Okay okay I don't drink and its a good thing because I would be passed out by now! What a short and fun filled morning its been. After a lovely phone call I can't mention in a blog..... 'cause its not nice... I can mention the next three. I work for in a job and let's just say that people have to pay us money and then we pay typically mom's thru a court order. (let's see if you can figure out who I work for...) the first caller calls daily. She pestered us for 90 days to suspend a dad's license for non payment but now has changed her mind 'cause her son is going to visit and she doesn't want him riding with his dad unlicenesed. GRRRRRRRRRR My next call was a mom who called to tell me that her ex is went from working full time to on call to avoid paying. She asked me if I knew how much she was going to be getting each month and when. I casually replied that if I was just informed he was going on call there would be no way I would be able to know when he was going to work or how much.... she couldn't understand why I didn't know this...... I wanted to reply my crystal ball was already on vacation. But that wouldn't be so nice. The last caller wanted to know if we have collected any money, I reminded her that she hadn't provided an address let alone as employer at her time of application but we would see what we could do. Where do these people come from?

Hope you day is much better than my morning. :) (working on my second diet coke and its not even 11am)

4 comments:

shauna said...

First of all, I knew you were a kindred spirit as soon as I read "Diet Coke." Second, is your store that cute one behind the furniture store? I went with my mom the last time I visited (about a month ago) and LOVED it! It has the cutest stuff and I can't get enough of all those adorable displays! And if it's not your store (so sorry), please tell me where it is so I can be sure to visit next trip!

Kristi O said...

YES! Its funny I thought you were from here. I used to work near your mom at Regence. Small world. Yes we are on Main in Lewiston next to my dad's furniture store. Its a lot of fun working with my folks and having their support. They are amazing business people and really help me to make smart decisions. I selected water for my lunch beverage, took two long drinks and said heck w/it, back to diet coke. I went to the store at lunch and mom didn't like the layouts I spent 3 hours creating for a display at COSTCO. If they had DIET COKE in an IV I would be hooked up right now :)

Heather said...

Oh, I had a day like this today, too! I just wrote about it and then clicked on over to you. Bring your Diet Coke, I'll bring the cupcakes and we'll forget this day was no fun!

shauna said...

I'm so with you on the Diet Coke IV. I finally weaned myself for about two weeks then hit some stress and I'm back on the wagon (or off. I can't figure out how that saying goes.)