Friday, January 4, 2008

It's a New Year.. DREAM BIG

I have been wondering what this year will be like. I am anxious to see what the scrapbooking world will look like. I am learning a bit about the digital world and that is fun... what's on your idea plate?

I would like to see what you are dreaming of.. Make me a list. Post it here or email it, whatever is easier for you. Tell me what you would like to see, do you love a paper line we don't carry, a stamp line? Are you dying to try that new grunge board from Tim Holtz, learn something new in a class, have you seen something in a magzine and heavenforbid we don't carry it? There are so many companies to choose from, do we carry your favorite? DREAM BIG friends. I want to see it.

New lines are being released at the end of the month and I want to make sure that I have what you want. I have already done some ordering and you are going to die when it arrives at the end of February. Its hot and its going to sell out!!! Can you only imagine?

Make a list! Blog it, email it, bring it in. Make our store your Big Girl Candy store.... and fill the jars with fun!!! There just might be a prize later down the road. Now wouldn't that be fun?????

2 comments:

Bfun1 said...

BO BUNNY....I like it lots!

Stephanie said...

are you going to be at the show??? If so. let's plan to meet up!!