Friday, January 25, 2008

A Tag from Tami Sue

Here goes.................................the rules.....
1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).
3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details.)
So - here are my answers:
M- Merciful, I know that one of my gifts is mercy, I see the good even when its difficult to identify, I give many 2nd chances and love beyond, I get this from my folks and from Jesus
A- Advisor, aka, I like to give my opinion or advice. Funny thing is that people listen, I don't know if its cause I am convincing or God puts me in the right place at the right time, but I give a lot of advice.
R- Reliable. If I am assigned a task, or given a responsiblity, I take it on fully and finish it! I like to get things done, make decision and get moving!
I- Impulsive, this is good and bad, I can make a decision on a dime, but also at times I make snap decisions and later wonder what I was thinking sometimes I just have to dive right in and not wait another second.
E- Encouraging, I believe in others, I can see the positive and really bring it out in those that I encounter. I like to remind people they are important and full of life, they have somethin to offer and talents we need.

Now who will I tag? Rebecca, James, Aunt Jan, Brenda and Jean

0 comments: