Thursday, January 3, 2008

Just a little retail therapy...

The solution for a rough, gummy day can always be resovled with a little retail therapy. I was so excited to see that the 1/2 yearly sale at Orchards shoe shop began on the 2nd. I drove straight there on my lunch. If anyone tells me that 4 pairs of shoes in one day is too much then they don't walk in my shoes or live my life! I was able to score two pairs of Clarks and two pairs of Born's for $74.65. Can you on imagine?
Later that nite, while Savannah typed a paper, Jamie ate a blizzard and I surfed scrapbook magazines... it helped.

5 comments:

The Hussy Housewife said...

What a pair we make, retail therapy and food therapy! Don't fprget about our late night trip to HONK'S.

Ange~ said...

My uncle owns Orchards shoe shop.

Kristi O said...

I love your uncle. He is my hero. I love going to their sales. They are great people!!!

MrsD said...

I love my Clark clogs I bought last year!

I was in your store today!

Kristi O said...

Mrs d, I wish I would have been there, I haven't met your new princess yet. Are you going to come to the calendar class and bring her along?