Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday and such



I am so stinkin' thankful today I could just scream!

* MY FOLKS ARE HOME! this means no more watering, no more messes, sleep in my own bed... woohoooooooo!!

* James is on her way home, silly girl silly girl going on vacation and not taking me.

* I made it thru a Monday at work, those can be tough after a weekend when you do the work I do... but there was grace.

*Savannah is off to her ballet intensive, she looked darling in her tight, leo and bun.

* There was shoe sale this weekend, okay, some serious retail therapy was present. Have you ever considered the definition of retail therapy? I used serious self control and only came out with a few pairs for each of us, but who's to say I won't go back.

* Although FED EX betrayed me today and didn't deliver my new paper line from My Minds Eye they assure me it will arrive tomorow. I am being thankful that they are going to hold true to their word

* I ran into Kerry S this weekend, I sure love that girl!

* We were busy on Saturday and had some fun people from out of town stop by the store, I love meeting new folks who love scrapbooking like I do.

* Did I mention my folks are home? :)

So what's your therapy? Some like to shop, talk, drink, spend, camp, run, yoga, golf, what helps you or you think it helps you. I know for Savany its dance, for some its a bike ride....
Here is a pic or two from the shopping experience....

9 comments:

Ange~ said...

Not seeing any pictures..

Bfun1 said...

SI....
Diet Pepsi....
Friends.....
RELAXATION!

TAMI said...

Shopping is always great therapy for me, even if it is buying only for the kiddos- but then sometimes I feel bad for overbuying & then I am down in the dumps...so I need more therapy which means more shopping!

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

Coffee and my husband are my "main forms" of therapy. When they fail I either hit the stores or my scrapbooks. And I always have my friends.

Dawn said...

watering my flowers
hubby holding me
my friends
my Jesus

MrsD said...

Diet Coker w/SI.
Shopping
Pedicure
Scrapbooking w/friends
Turning the phone off.
Planting flowers.

MrsD said...

I have NO IDEA what Coker is. It should be Diet Coke w/SI.

Bfun1 said...

Waiiitttt - ADD a Pedicure to my list!

The Hussy Housewife said...

SI, Pepsi, carmel popcorn, Salt water taffy, the scale is still going down, two beautiful and healthy children, flip flops, friends like *you*, that I am now home in my own bed!!!