Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Scenes from a movie

Do you at times think of you life as a motion picture movie and you just wish you could sit back and watch and not participate? Today was one of those days for me. It didn't make sense, I couldn't fast forward and didn't like any of the twists and turns, I thought I signed up a fairy tale but found myself in a suspense/almost horror and then maybe more like a documentary. I am still reeling and can't even talk about what I saw. I will look for some movies to help later.

Let's just say that I need Jesus more than I ever have before and so does my husband. This is one of those times in the new testament where people are just waiting for Jesus to walk by, I know that if I could just touch the hem of His garment I would be healed or Mike for that matter. I wish that I knew where Jesus was and I would cut a whole in the roof and lower him down, do you remember that story?

Savannah ran the store today and loved it! Mom is ordering away for Fall and holidays! more to come

5 comments:

Andrea said...

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers! We will be back in town this weekend...would love to stop by and say hi if you are going to be around!

TAMI said...

I am thinking of you & continue to pray for Mike - You are so strong!
HUGS!

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

You are proving how strong a woman really can be. Remember God can heal Mike, and he will.

Wendy said...

Kristi...you are in my prayers. I pray that you WILL reach for His hem. Speaking of childhood bible stories...I imagine one set of footprints in the sand as Christ carries you.

Karen Hossink said...

Dear Kristi,
I am so glad you found my blog, so I could come over here and meet you. Reading through your posts, I understand why my post about God's comfort touched you. I pray you will be keenly aware of His presence today. When anxiety is great within you, let His comfort bring joy to your soul!
Loving Jesus,
Karen